Friday, January 30, 2015

Les Mills COMBAT: Day 6 - COMBAT 30 Kick Start

Day 6 of Les Mills COMBAT and we're back at the beginning. Back to the COMBAT Kick Start DVD and I decided to, like yesterday, add some light weight training after the session. 

I feel great!!! 

Had a good sweat and a good workout. I kept my own pace throughout the workout to make sure I used good form. Overall, today's session was low on struggle, but high on intensity and accuracy. 

I also added some resistance by wearing my weighted gloves. I don't plan to wear them often, but I was curious to see how challenging they would make it.

So, after kicking and punching my invisible opponent to death, I did the following:

  • Bench press - 2 sets of 20 at 70lbs
  • Leg extensions - 2 sets of 35 at 25lbs
  • Leg curls - 2 sets of 25 at 25 lbs
  • Upright row - 2 sets of 15 at 70 lbs
  • Ab roll out with Ab Wheel - 2 sets of 15
Did I mention that I feel great? And with tomorrow being a rest day, I've officially completed my first week of Les Mills COMBAT. Nothing like a sense of accomplishment to keep you motivated, especially when it comes to physical fitness.

I'm going to have to fight the urge tomorrow to workout. My body needs the rest and I want to be ready for week number 2. I'm excited about my progress in just this week alone. And I'll continue to challenge myself even further than what the Les Mills COMBAT series has in store for me. Results are what I'm looking for and RESULTS are what I will get.

If you are looking to change your body and want results as much as I do, check out the Les Mills COMBAT series or the many other programs BeachBody has to offer at beachbodycoach.com/philipm78.

Also, follow me at Twitter at @pmelton357.

Let's get in shape, let's have fun, and #letsgetstrong.

No comments: